- Deciphering the pathogenic effect of variants of uncertain significance (VUS) in RPE65, a target for gene therapy
- Inherited retinal dystrophies
- Functional studies of variants
- 2022-present FWO PhD fellowship, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Ghent University, Belgium
- 2020-2022 Research associate, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Ghent University, Belgium
- 2020 Master of Biomedical Sciences (major: Medical Genetics), Ghent University, Belgium
This dilligent and vibrant songbird is cosy, peaceful and cheerful. She is not shy but causious. She handles her chores with great care and maintains a wide social network. The chaffinch is happy, loyal and learns from the older birds.
Characteristics: cheerful, peaceful, social.