- Frauke Coppieters
- Elfride De Baere (co-promotor)
- Design of a novel antisense oligonucleotide therapy for inherited blindness
- Inherited retinal dystrophies
- ASO design
- iPSC culture and differentiation processes
- 2021-2025 FWO PhD fellow, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Ghent University, Belgium
- 2020-2021 PhD fellow, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Ghent University, Belgium
- 2020 Master of Biomedical Sciences (major: Medical Genetics), Ghent University, Belgium
Rhabdomys is an energetic animal. Don't underestimate it based on its size. It is quick, sensible and always aware of their surroundings. Enough is never enough, Rhabdomys is constantly looking for new and useful things with it's keen senses.
Characteristics: active, restless, explorative.