- Fund John W. Mouton Pro Retina of the Koning Boudewijn Stichting (KBS): “Precision medicine in inherited blindness using integrated omicsin patient-derivedcellular models”
- European Joint Programme on Rare Diseases; Solving missing heritability in inherited retinal diseases using integrated omics and gene editing in human cellular and animal models (EJP RD Solve-RET)
- Precision medicine in rare diseases: from functional genomics and disease modeling to novel treatments (RARE-MED)
- StarT: Training researchers to Diagnose, Understand and Treat Stargardt Disease, a Frequent Inherited Blinding Disorder (Marie Curie Innovative Training Network)
- Precision medicine in inherited blindness using integrated omics in human and animal models (2020-2025 GOA grant)
- Doctor-Patient Communication
- Research Coordination
- 2020-present Scientific staff, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Ghent University, Belgium
- 2020 PhD in Health Sciences, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Ghent University, Belgium. Dissertation: Communication through the eyes of the patient: the role of ethnicity, language and education
- 2012 Post-graduate Hospital Management, Ghent University, Belgium
- 2010 Post-graduate Psychoanalytical Therapy, Ghent University, Belgium
- 2007 Master in Clinical Psychology, Ghent University, Belgium
The Raccoon easily adapts to any environment and nejoys experiencing new things. It is a pleasant and intelligent creature. Thanks to its dexterity and quick mind it can tackle any situation, stressful or not. Raccoons are known to be cheerful, curious and happy, while being eager to help.
Characteristics: dexterous, intelligent, not picky and stress-resistent.