- Solving missing heritability in inherited blindness
- DNA sequencing (Sanger Sequencing and Massive Parallel Sequencing)
- Expression Analysis and Copy Number Variation Detection (qPCR)
- 2014-present Lab Technician, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Ghent University, Belgium
- 2020 Bachelor of Biomedical Laboratory Techniques, University College Ghent, Belgium
- 2017 Master of Science in Criminological Sciences, Ghent University, Belgium
The springbok is a social animal that lives in large groups and treats others kindly. It is friendly and avoids confrontation as much as possible. Springboks are know never to refuse helping out and will alert the group as soon as potential problems arise.
Characteristics: social, calm, curious.