- Mapping the cis-regulatory landscape of ABCA4 in adult human retina
- Inherited retinal dystrophies
- Regulation of gene expression
- 2019-present EyeTN StarT PhD Fellow, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Ghent University, Belgium
- 2018 Master in Genetics & Evolution (Biomedical specialization), University of Granada, Spain
This lizard is very thoughtful. His eyes move separately, ensuring him to see everything. With the change of color of his skin - an excellent camouflage - he also expresses his mood. The Chameleon is friendly, calm and slow, but can sometimes come out explosively.
Characteristics: adaptive, thoughtful, easy going, discrete, quiet, surprising